Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Doctor Who Meme - Day 19 – The Scene That Made You Cry the Most

Got your tissues? Okay good.

I can think of a few selects scenes wher eIve cried with Doctor Who, but I've mentioned it before.
And its Def this one:
(Spoilers for just about every season ahead!)
End of series 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6O2vP7uLVs

Do I even have to explain?
I mean, the Doctor has lost all his companions and Donna.
DoctorDonna.
The best one yet and he HAS to let her go.
It's almost worst when he doesnt cry.
I think I was bawling the entire end of that episode. So sad.

I'll list someothers...cause.
2. 10's regeneration.
He just breaks my heart in this.
3. End of series 2
I dont like rose that much. Like, I love her so much better with 9 and it just never hit me with their relationship, even when she gets 10's clone.
But this still deserves to be on the list. Because it is sad. and it did make me cry the first time watching it.
4. 9's Regeneration.
Because 9 is so goofy and nice and so so so in love with Rose and when you start to watch the this show from Series 1...omgosh. I knew Tennant was great before I watched and all. Already loved him but still. Regenerations are sad.
5. the end of Sound of Drums.
There was so much with what was going on. I was so freaked out.

I can think of others that made me tear up and such but most emotional for me? Yea.

13 comments:

  1. Definitely 10th's regeneration. "I don't want to go." *cue waterworks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ending of Vincent and the Doctor.

    What happened to this blog btw? I just found this accidentally and enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to
    know so much about this, like you wrote the
    e book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do
    with a few p.c. to pressure the message house a little bit, however instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
    A great read. I will certainly be back.

    Have a look at my blog http://www.labibleduturf.fr/annuaire/?page=10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenyamanan dan keamanan dalam bermain situs slot online hanya bisa didapatkan pada saat Anda bermain bersama agen slot online MPO007. Jangan salah pilih dalam bermain permainan slot online, hanya MPO007 pilihan Anda sebagai Agen Slot Online Terlengkap di Indonesia Situs Slot Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 362e7c4d1f986b7b297d8b1896a82eb7
    website kurma
    website kurma
    sms onay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. c482180866467ce88c8cdffc1d967ec9
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete