Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Can your heart bend this much without breaking, "

Monday comes, when or where do you run to find a second start?
Where do you go when you're broken, alone, and Friday falls apart?
Yeah, yeah
All these questions are leaving her shaking
Can you be two girls in one?
Can your heart bend this much without breaking,
And you know that you know, and you can never have it both ways
Monday Comes Around-Switchfoot


Currently:
listening to nothing. weird

I havent been meaning to not write. And its not even like Im super duper busy like I was a couple weeks ago.

so let me explain. I dont like to lie. And I can lie to myself much easier than anybody else.
I like be ing honest and being a truthful person and telling people the truth.
So Ive made my own personal policy of just admitting truths to myself before really saying or admitting them to anybody else.

With some things, it takes a while.
and I guess you could say Im going through some personal stuff that is just taking a while to get through and admit to myself. Im not quite ready to share it with the world quite yet.

Some of you may know what it is due to me hinting about it. So, I guess I just ask for prayer. I've been praying and thinking about things a lot and am not taking somewhat of a mental break.

I wish I could say more, but I cant.
Am off now to do housework thats been avoided. heheh.

2 comments: