Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tweeter.

Currently: thinking about way too many things at once.

I hit 1000 tweets tonight.

That is, 1000 updates on my twitter. Now when I first got it. I didnt really understand it. I even left it blank for like a month or two.
I didnt get why it was called a mini-blog other than saying what you were doing which is like a facebook/myspace status update.

Maybe's its because I actually blog and write. I have journals ranging from 2 pages written to completely full. Ive had many other blogs than this one. But I like it. writing down in paragraphs and letters and pages full and such.

Well, now I get twitter. Because being back at school, I havent had the energy to sit and write. All my free time goes toward either doing homework or reading my books and trying to rest and relax.

But twitter. Oh my. I updated that a lot when I wasnt blogging. Because it is a mini-blog. A itty bitty one, but I like it.
I do.

Okay, yea. thats all I have to blog about. I do have ideas for a couple other blogs and I wanna say Ill post them soon, but we shall see, right? Right.

Oh. And a question for all you "readers"
Should I chop my hair short? Or just trim it?

No comments:

Post a Comment