Thursday, September 3, 2009

My cat is a ferocious hunter, killer...thing.

Currently: should be in bed. winding down so I can sleep.

My cat is grossing me out.

Why?

Backstory: When my cat was around one years old, he used to go outside and bring in like half-dead/alive beatles and moths and then bat them around and play with them and then once they died...eat them.
It was cute. he was little and they were beatels and he's an animal.
One night he brought in this baby mouse and my mom freaked. The mouse ended up escaping.

We so no more live things for a while.

My cat still lvoes to play with things that move. he thing lately has been rubberbands. Wiggle one in front of him for long enough and he plays with it on his own.

So...Monday night. Im up way too late (so this more Tues morning) and I get up to check something for school real quick.
*Note* The next part if a little graphic and gross.
My cat was sitting in the living room with this very large mouse in his mouth (It might have been a rat, I wasnt really up to looking too close).
After figuring out it was dead and giving up on checking anything, my cat...started to eat it. I was grossed out. I went to take a shower. When I got out and was dressed in pj's and all that, it was gone. Except for certain mouse parts that my cat didnt eat. So I got to clean it up. One, because it grossed me out and two, I didnt want my mom freaking out in the morning.

I took pictures of this before and after because I thought my dad wouldnt believe me (He likes to make fun of my cat, call him Cowardly Lion and such).
Well, tonight, Im sitting here, doing my homework and my mom sees it first. He's brought in....a small dead bird.
We scooped it onto some paper and put it on the kitchen floor before my cat decided to be the wild animal he is and eat it.

Oye. Grossness.

Im too grossed out to post the pictures I took. I cant really look at them for too long, y'know?

Heh. Anyways. Thats all.

P.S. The "leftover" feathers from the bird are reminding of those cartoons when the cat would burp or have his mouth stuffed and feathers would come flying out.
LOL. So wrong, but Im giggling.

1 comment:

  1. hmm. trim. well I also don't know what your hair looks like short. so I don't really know! heh.

    ReplyDelete