Friday, August 28, 2009

"Are the details in the fabric?"

Currently: winding down from a long week.

If it’s a broken part replace it
If it’s a broken arm then brace it
If it’s a broken heart then face it

Hold your own, know your name, and go your own way
And everything will be fine

Details in the Fabric-Jason Mraz w James Morrison

School started Monday.
Im tired.
I only have class two days a week but Im already exhausted. Spose it doesnt help I have other online classes? Maybe...
Heh. Its been a busy week.
French class is interesting. We've only learned the basic stuff like greetings and names and numbers but Im getting it. Slowly. But I am getting it.
I like my Statistics class. My teacher is a fun guy. For our first project we have to [play online yahtzee. heh.
Fun fun.
Of course the funny thing to me is that he suggested this like canadian site for seniors. But whatever.
I had to download Quicktime for my online history class. In fact, I need to do some of that stuff either tonight or tomorrow.

And other than school? Well, on Tuesday I had a leader meeting at church for childrens ministry that went well and I got to say hi to the youth as I was leaving.
Wednesday I went and hung with a friend-watched a movie and then went our for lunch. Then went back to that part of the county for a job interview and then went back close to home for a Rush of Fools concert.
The interview-the talking part was good. But then I kind of bombed the test. But I had this feeling like half-way through like I knew God didnt want me there. Im frustrated at having no job but am trusting in God and his plans for me right now.
The concert-really good. One of those lesser known small christian bands that does more christian rock type stuff. But it was nice. In fact, I need to edit those photos on photobucket and then add them to facebook. Editing is such crap. Why it gotta take so long? Meh. lol
Today I went to the library again and got some books and cds.
And then went to church to hang with my friend for a bit. Hopefully seeign her again in a couple weekends.

Okay I know, no insightful deep thoughts on this blog. Im super busy. Less stressed, but busy.
Although, still having really weird freaky dreams.
Im this close to blaming the heat wave.

But I have felt weird. Like totally exhausted and spent but ready for adventure and change. This is cliche, but I can feel it on the winds.

Change is the only constant. So instead of fearing it and fighting, I am trusting in it to happen, and then seeing what I'll do once it gets here, y'know?

Well, Im off. Its just past midnight and I have stuff to do tomorrow. Even if it is Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment