Monday, August 10, 2009

"Show me how to love like you have loved me"

Currently: loving life.

I never realize how many people's twitters I follow, how many facebook friends I have, and (and not excluded to) how many blogs I follow and read until I spend a weekend away from the computer to go and clear my head.

It makes me laugh. But those weekends make my life sometimes.

What did I do this weekend? Went to a friends house to help babysit and among the little bit of babysitting I did do, there was so much more. Making scones and tea and watching Mama Mia.
Sit by a swimming pool. Got propsed to by a 5-year old. Indulge in my true nerdness and talk for a long time with people about Twilight, Comic-Con, and Firefly (Furturistic science fiction show. Its really-I love it now. Heh). Im sure there was more. Talk about boys and relationships. Go to a new church and feel my heart burst at the kind of worship Ive missed and a sermon I needed to hear. In fact, there were times while I was just watching my friend's kids and heard God tell me things that I needed to hear and knew I wouldnt have realized them on my own at home. And we also went to the beach. And had greek food.

I'm happy. I left here Friday feeling just annoyed and disgusted with things (partly myself) and within hours I was crying from laughter. I cant tell you how much every person in my life means to me.
I know God puts them there for a reason. And Im beyond thankful that he does what he does.

I cant wrap up my life right now in words. Only God could define it.

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what is yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity
Hosanna, hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
Hosanna-Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment