Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Class Change

Currently: tired-d. Listening to music

So, I've been slightly sick lately. Mostly a head cold-started with a stuffy nose and now the nose is better but im coughing and feeling not so hot. Anyways, I decided to skip my french class last week. Wasnt too worried-just one class. Well, I woke up this morning feeling not too great again and decided to skip it.

And then I started thinking (since, for some reason, i could not get back to sleep) about dropping my french class. Ive thought about it before, but kept telling myself Id get over the hump and it would get easier.
That was 5 weeks ago.
Now-I still have a the same low percentage in the class and am only doing slightly better. The amount of work is stressful. People in the class who've taken french before say the class is hard. And here I am, a beginner.

so anyway. Maybe it was me being sick, or the fact that its finally raining, something.
I decided to drop to drop the class.
But at the same time I added another online music class so I can keep the 12 credits/units I need for health insurance.
Its a late start that starts next week, and I actually really like late-start condensed classes.

But anyways. I just felt you all should know about my change in school for now.
And now-trying to do a bit more homework and then get myself ready for math class.

No comments:

Post a Comment