Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nineteen.

I was going to blog about something else but my head is too wacko so review of my birthday.=)

Woke up at 6 something. Quick shower, dressed, grabbed stuff, got in car, was very unceremoniously given a camera for my birthday.
Went to train station, bought ticket, got on, rode up to Fullerton. The lady that sat next to me was kind of worried about rain. Heh. I took pictures of the shoreline.
Got to Fullerton, rode the bus with tom to his place where we ate breakfast,fed his dogs, and watched an episode of Red v. Blue before leaving.
Rode the bus to Disneyland while listening to interesting songs he had and then got in line, got our tickets. I got a button that said it was my birthday. Lolz.
Walked to Tomorrowland and got on Star Tours, then went to Space Mountain, then decided to drive cars in Autotpia after being blinded. Haha.
Then walked over to Adventureland and got on Junge Cruise, where we got more excited about the ducks in the water than anything, then went on Indiana Jones. I ducked my head only when we passed the snake. Then had ptty break and ran through Tarzan's Treehouse before eating.
Ate lunch and taled, went to Pirates o The Caribbean. must say-the remoleded is so good. i love the new additions. Then went over to Haunted Mansion and then to Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island where we lots of fun running away on bridges and through caves and taking pictures of ducks and ourselves being goofy.
Ended the day with Splash Mountain where there was three other people with birthday buttons behind us in line. I got soaked, Tom got wet but over it as soon as he knew his iPod and book were okay.
Found an ATM, bought a churro for me and for Tom and then he bought me a deck of cards on the way out. Got on the bus where he got off at his stop to get stuff for school and I rode to the train station, bought my ticket and texted Julie.
Got to home train station around seven, changed my clothes, bought BK fries, then picked up by mom.
Went home, got refreshed and went out to dinner at coco's across the street and came home and did online stuffs.
Heh.
Well, that was it.
It was...fun.Interesting. Amazing. Strange.

It was the best birthday I've had yet.
And now...off to be somewhat of an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment