Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I should have written.

You know when you get into a thinking mood and want to write? DO IT.
I constantly get in those moods and pout it off-for whatever reason-tired, no time, no access to blog or journal.
And know my head hurts. Maybe its just this week. I've been thinking about so much lately and it's just all mushed together now. And I'm now I'm on a jury spending all day at court and doing that stuff.
My head hurts.
I haven't felt good-not in the physical sense but in my emotional and spiritual and mental sense.
I always do that. I do the thing I need to -put god and my spiritual walk first and if it lacks at all the rest seems to follow.
These are definitely the days I look forward to being over with. Its the knowing something good will happen, you're just too low in the valley to see the sun rising over the hill.
Too lost in darkness to see the light.
Too lost in your own sin to see the truth and the right way.

I need to rant in someway but I truly dont have the energy. I'll have a clearer head when the weekend comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment