Sunday, April 5, 2009

Proverbs 22:6

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6

I'm beyond tired and should be in bed considering I have to clean my garage and babysit tomorrow but I had to write.

I taught Children's Church for the first time today. 6-11 year olds. It was...so great. I talked about Salvation and took questions, listened to little cute stories, heard how excited these kids were about Easter. Granted, next will be better. i'm already thinking of bringing a small treat and/or a game.
I love kids. They bring me back to my spiritual roots. I can have a crazy bad day but let me think of how one kid wants to hug me every time they see me-and I am beyond blessed.

I can't wait till next week. I love how my life is right now. I love God. I am so so so grateful and thankful.

My day did not end on the best note. I have weird feelings about some stuff that was said (mostly stuff I said), but it started great.

No comments:

Post a Comment