Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recap-ness 2.

I'm going to finish off my recap of last week
Saturday-didn't do much other than go to a Victorian Boutique with mom and get this oh so cute plaid shirt and an adapted version of Les Miserables in french. I'm debating whether to keep it and take actually take french or give it to my friend who is directly descended from Victor Hugo.
Oh. And then there was this rotary phone that I fell in love with. Didn't get it, but, I'm in love with it for some reason.

Sunday-Woke up, showered, dressed, got to church, had a whole hour to prepare for Kids church and all I really did was write a verse on the board. Lol.
Walked around, had coffee, chatted, and got deeply emotional during the prayer service. Worship came and my old youth leader Susie came in so I went back a couple rows and stood next to her during it.
Before they let the kids out they had all the teachers for Children's Ministry come up and then had the kids come up and pray over us. It was to adorably cute.
Then me and Des went back. This weeks lesson? Bible Reading and Fasting.
I think ym favorite part was just their input-like what they thought fasting was and how crazy I was for giving up chocalote once. After church I ended up going to lunch with everyone at a burger place down the road. twas fun. Then someone droppd me at the sprinter station and of course, with 15 minutes till it comes I realize that I left my wallet on the counter there. Ugh. Lol.
Well-went home and just checked net stuff for an hour or so then me and mom left for our girls club thing at church. Stop by the Burger place and got my wallet back first.
we spent the whole time discussing our plans for the next few months.
Then waited for most of the people to leave and my mom let me drive around that building area for about ten minutes.
Stopped by the grocery store before going home-we needed milk and something else and had a craving for ice cream.

Last week was amazing. Crazy...but amazing.

i've had a lot of thoughts in my head lately but right now I'm kjust trying to focus on writing this mothers day poem.
I had it my head a week ro two ago and now i'm having the worst trouble writing it. Ughers.

No comments:

Post a Comment