Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Mysterious ways why God gave his life to put motion inside my soul"

Currently: listening to Switchfoot's "Love Is The Movement". Remembering why I fell in love with this song in the first place. Have it on repeat.

Hi. I havent posted in a long time. Which makes me feel bad. Cause there are things Ive been wanting to post. But I dont. Cause Im busy. And get distracted much too easily.
--Things including a range from Olympics to how I spent this weekend away to how Im spending my last day as a teenager even to Banana Pancakes.
---Dont judge. You read this blog. You love my random topics.

-Im really tired. And should go to bed. But Im not cause I have to plan for this long day tomorrow (today) and need to do a couple homework things.
-Even if I did go to bed Id just read for a while. And distract myself for at least another hour. Ad then worry and do things online.

-Seeing a couple sitting across from me on the Sprinter gives me so many mixed emotions

-Im really sick of not having money. I like that Ive heard a lot of sermons lately about not worrying about it and such but ugh.

-Im really obsessed with the Olympics. Pure out straight in love with them.

-I think I might be getting sick. My nose is stuffy and im coughing horribly.
-But I dont want to say anything because
A) my friend will think its her fault. Which Im hoping it isnt.
B) Even though I said Id be sick on my birthday, I didnt really want it to happen.

-Im really excited to play my cello again. You have no idea.

-I REALLY need to do laundry. Like, I have clean shirts and jeans and stuff, but My favorite shirts are dirty and Im completely out of undershirts. and I only have like two clean pair of good underwear. TMI? Maybe. But truth.

-I really hate my internet.

-I dislike talking to people on IM and having them fall asleep on me. ESP when theyre supposed to call. Or have their status set in a way where it wont show if they go idle.

-I got my hair-trimmed. It was a birthday present.

-The McDonalds coffee I had this morning-it feels like its just wearing off. I dont know how I survive Sundays without coffee. Long long days.

-Im going to Big Bear next month. Excitement.

-I officially havent checked anything Switchfoot related in 72 hours. Little jittery over here. Maybe its the remnants of the coffee.

I think Im done now.
Oh look Im yawning now.
Coffee tomorrow? YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment