Monday, February 1, 2010

My Favorite Month.

Currently: House in on. (I was watching Jeopardy before that. College week!)

Okay, here goes my first post for this month.
Oh and look at the pretty NaBloPoMo badge!
Eee. Heh.

I like February. Its my favorite month. Its that perfect bwtn Winter and Spring month and has my cats birthday, my birthday.
Im indifferent to VDay.
Oh. Had a meeting for kids church yesterday. Makes me very very excited for my church and our kids program.
I'll be a bit busier but we're doing things that hopefully make the kids happier and I love that part of it. :)

Not much else. Planning a long day at school tomorrow.

OH.ALSO.
I edited my blog a little bit but please please please let me know if i dont have your blog on my blogroll thing. Mmk?
At some point, im gonna go edit old posts and put more tags in. Its weird to see how much I post about what.
Alright. Im done.

No comments:

Post a Comment