Sunday, January 31, 2010

Best...Writing.

Currently: really really tired.

It's the last day of the month.
So thoughts on the NaBloPoMo thing?
I mostly like it. Its fun and I like writing and sharing things.

The only stretch for me? Posting every single day. Sometimes Im too busy or tired and just dont have the inspiration, motivation.

But it got more thinking about what I do write, how I write, what I share.

Im thinking of doing like a scheadule thing. Maybe share a bunch of links one day a week, take a couple days off.

Edit.
So I wrote all that yesterday and had to get offline with the intention of coming back and posting before going to bed.
iFail. (I do it ALOT).

I dont have much to add to what I already wrote.
I did sign up for the month of Feb for NaBloPoMo. I dont expect to post EVERY SINGLE DAY,
but we'll see.
The theme is ties. Ties to things. Hmm. This could be interesting.
Im more or less likely being connected to bigger group of bloggers.
Alrighty. Back to thy lives people.

No comments:

Post a Comment