Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions? More just rambling thoughts

Currently: annoyed with net. but stuck with it too.

I *meant* to post this as my first Jan post yesterday but got "Dare You To Move" stuck in my head and well, went off on a slight tangent.

okay. Here's the thing. I dont really do real resolutions. I think about doing something, whether or not it would be good, howd it turn out, what would happen, etc.

I heard/read once that the best way to keep a New year's resolution is to start it beforehand and just keep it going after.

I only have one real big thing on my mind and it's writing. I want to write more, write better. And Im not talking about just blogging here and sharing stuff with all but also writing more of my own stuff, which lately HAS been happening which Im happy about and excited about.

Ive got other little things like thinking about exercising in my apartments exercise room a n hour a day. Mostly to catch a show Ive missed and dont get anymore, but hey-motivation to work out, right?

I should add stuff like get a job and try to procrastinate less.

I have been working on getting a job. Am still. Its just the slow process of filling out 20 apps and waiting for one phone call and hoping its the right job that sticks.

Procrastinating? Well....we will see.

I mean, I have three weeks till spring semester starts. heheh.

Alright. Ive got to get back to trying to download/print my teaching lesson for kids church tomorrow.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment