Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fromspringyspringspring

Currently: downloading a LOT of music. And not even half of it is stuff my friends recommended. Im still writing all that down for later.

Okay. I know I promised pictures of rain, but im making it goal to get school stuff done before I do that so, here's the thing.
I have this formspring thing.

And people ask em questions. So for todays post. Im just copying and pasting a few questions ive been asked and what I answered. I know. But Im busy and kind of need to focus on other things. But im still posting every day! (Except for those two...heheh)

Who inspires you the most?

Way too many people. But Jon Foreman, Stephen Christian (sp?) are a couple. My boardies friends, and kids. Kids ALWAYS inspire me.

Why is your name Amy?

Because (I kid you not) My mom was told my God her first child would be a girl named Amy. (or something along those lines)

Does your cello have a name?

It does not. Ive had it two yrs and have not named it. Although I will refer to it as my "wooden baby".

What's your favorite thing about playing the cello?

Oh sheesh. Lots of things but for me personally-its kind of connection. When I play I just flow into it and tend to put everything into playing. Playing just takes me somewhere nothing else does.

Is there any other place in the world you'd like to live in?

Definitely! Problem is, I want to see and live everywhere.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

Books! I was totally all about listening to my cassete tapes and reading books. My playdoh dried out and what barbies I had lost many-a shoes.

what was your favorite childhood book?

After seriously thinking, cause I read a lot and forget some, Narnia books. They stuck with me the most from my dad reading them to me to me reading them and wondering "colour" was. Haha.

Favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

Hashbrowns, eggs over medium and country fried steak. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment