Monday, January 18, 2010

The rain brings things...

Currently: hahhy.

So I joked a lot with some friends that they should send me snow even if it would be rain by the time it got here.

So I was happy when the weatherpeople said yes, we're getting lots of storms and lots of rain this week. (although I dont like the weatherman after the rain comes. I get that there's possibilities of thinks like mudslides and stuff, but stop complaining! Just enjoy our God given nature. I do.)

but like Ive said before, the rain always brings things.

Like my cat. He's been out almost all weekend came in today soaked and with a "owwie" on his head. And still-after eating, being petted, and getting dry, wants to go back out. crazy thing.

and school. Ive been thinking about switching schools and I found my password for the other community college close to me and called my friend to see if we could get the same classes. Ive still got ten little tiny details to work out, but I'll be doing all that this week.

My grandma leaves tomorrow. As we're getting the end tails of these huge storms, Im praying she makes it back to Portland safe. (She's going on train.)

Oh. And last night. I just had one girl in my class so while she did memory stuff I was able to sort through my papers and class materials and such.

:D

I took some lovely pictures of rain puddles and ripples today. But those are for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment