Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best...Semester. (Hopefully!) (Spring semester school schedule)

Currently: digesting a cookie. Mmm.

Okay. So after alot of hassle (and me breaking down for a few minutes last night on the phone with someone), I have my spring classes figured out!

Im NOT switching schools, as I have things to work out, but it'll most likely happen next semester.

Anyway. Schedule.

-Introduction to Art on Tuesday nights

-Principles of Health on Monday nights (which includes having to take the lab at my school's Wellness Center. Oh yay. Yes, I get to work out for a grade. Heheh...)
(oh yay I have attend orientation to know how to use. and the class is a late-start class...)

-Introduction to Theatre online

-Trigonometry online

So. there it is. Im not quite sure how I feel about it all but dont want to think about it too much.
Just thought some of you might like to know. :)

HOKAY. I have letters to write. And pictures to edit. And videos to upload.
Basically ten million personal things Ive procrastinated on for a couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment