Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let me 'splain somethin to you...

Currently: watching/listening to Craig Ferguson. He makes me laugh. :)

iFail. I fail at a lot but I didnt think trying to write everyday would be one of them.
But! I have reasons for missing these past two days (I say two because its already technically Tuesday here.)

Sunday-literally.No sleep. Like I have this bad habit sometime son Sundays and this Sunday in my afternoon bwtn church and lunch and and church again, I pretty much napped. Well actually, I had a phone call, and just laid down in bed and listened and yawned and rested a lot during that phone call. ahaha. And when I got home. Well. It was late so im pretty much ate and then went to bed.

Monday-My net just pooped out on me. I tried to make blogger load earlier and my pages and web browser and net just did not like me. Oh wells.


Well I actually didnt have much to post about.

Although, I start school tomorrow(or tonight, technically). I have Intro to Art tomorrow night and I plan on going early to school so I can look at textbooks (procrastinate much? Maybe...) and do my health lab intro thing.
Im fairly excited about this semester. :)

okay, well Im out.Ive still got stuff to check and its very late and chyea.

No comments:

Post a Comment