Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best...Show? Maybe.

Currently: trying to convince myself not to eat anymore Ferrero Rocher. Mmm so good. Esp the dark chocolate.

I almost forget to post today. *dies*

It was a chill day. I stayed up late reading, slept in, finished re-reading my book, took a shower and slowly made my way through checking e-mail and such.
So..thinking of a topic and I remembered this link that my friend posted.
"Everything you need to know about lost in 8:15"
*dies again* I cant believe the last season starts next month. I, for one, am not quite sure we will still be able to understand everything at the end of it. Like the Lemony Snicket books y'know?
You have ten million questions throughout the ENTIRE series and finally, finally, last book comes out.
More freakin questions than ever before. heheh.
Well, we shall see. Won't we?

1 comment:

  1. haha! this vid is great. everyone talks about it but i have no clue. thanks!

    ReplyDelete