Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Who would not like you?"

Currently: listening to this. (Ima be pushy like ALQ and tell you to download it. Cause its really good.)

Today was good. Today was church and teaching kid's church and ahhhh I adore those children.

I always forget. I get two months off to work Media and sit in the sermons and I FORGET. And then I show up and they are cutecutecute and I fall right back in love with them.

I dont know what it was about today but I decided to be silly and made them laugh while I told the story of wise man and foolish who built there houses on the rock and sand.
The theme of the lesson? Jesus is our rock. Our foundation and cornerstone is him.
HEH. This next five weeks is body-themed so it talked about skeletons and I got to sit and play with playdoh for the half the lesson. (You know you're jealous.)

OH. I totally forget what I was talking about (cause I ask the kids how their weeks were and stuff before I get into teaching and then today we had a small distraction (spider in the room. really. it's not going to eat you little ones)), but one of the kids said

"Who would not like you?"

Me=*melts*

TOTAL awwwww moment. Love it.

Oh right. I prayed with. ^_^. I love that they WANT to pray and volunteer to pray for everyone.

Eee. Thats it for todays post. Im totally dead-tired even after a very long nap and Im getting this post in at the last moment. Not intentional. Just woke up latelatelate.

No comments:

Post a Comment