Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I miss it. So im going to change it.

Okay, I do love the whole trying to get people to post more and post every day but...its weird for me now. The first week was great. I love sharing random vids and such BUT
I dont necessarily feel like posting.
Its getting to be a bit of obligation almost.
I dunno.

OH. Anyways.
I got one of these formspring things. (http://www.formspring.me/Celloist) where you can ask people random questions

Maybe its cause I post it mainly on my twitter, but I got a few cello questions and it makes me realize how much I really miss playing.

So Ive decided. The minute I have a job, Im buying sheet music. Im looking for good cello solo stuff, buying it and practicing and then I dunno.
Youtube a couple songs for my boardie friends maybe.
Maybe work out something with a couple close friends who also play instruments.

The sheet music Ive wanted forever?? John Tavener: Chant For Cello
I swear everytime I check it, the price goes down (Just taunting me...)


And then there's this piece.
Julie-O.

My boardies friends showed it to me one week and I have no idea how I'll find the music but someday I will.
Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment