Friday, January 8, 2010

I like being me just for me.

Currently: waiting for my music to start playing. Ah, there it is.

My hair is messy.

My face looks gross. I just read this blog and it makes me wonder what others would think if i started wearing make-up daily again. Some days I dont even do my hair, just let it flow and be its natural craziness.

Ive been in my pjs all day long and it makes me feel unmotivated and lazy. I have nothing to do.

I want to keep just reading and writing and sleeping and hiding in my little cocoon when I need to start preparing for school in a couple weeks.

A new semester. Another chance to be better.

I didnt post yesterday because..why? I tend to not write till late and went to college group. came back home late and couldnt get myself to write for anyone but myself till 1 am.

These feel like hard days ahead. Im not sure why. But it doesnt freak me out anymore.
I know Im ready for whatever, that God prepares me for everything. I'll work it all out in time. He'll let me know on his time.

I think this year is going to bring change. And I feel like Im going to get more of certain kinds of it than I have before in the past.

but right now? Right now Im going to look at classes and listen to music and wait for Craig Ferguson to be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment