Saturday, January 23, 2010

Naturally Crazy.

Currently: trying to not be so bored.

The formspring thing entertains me. But for todays post, I got asked this the other day:

Is your hair naturally curly?

Very. Its naturally crazy.


I thought it was funny. Well anyways, it was like that day that I had dont nothing to my h**r. I normally wash, comb, brush and gel it back a little before putting it up. But that I washed it, put it in a clip and let it frizz to its naturalness for the next 24 hours or so.

So I took pictures.

I wish I had taken pictures again later cause I had been standing in the rain and my h**r looked even crazier but chyea. anyways.

And if you dont know why Im treating h**r like a curse word...its a Switchfoot thing.

Photobucket

I try to make faces. It comes out horrible.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment