Saturday, January 16, 2010

Best....Movies. Well a couple good movies. And this Podcast.

Currently: annoyed with school. Im so close to having my classes registered and paid for...

I went to the movies last night.
Well cause my grandma's here visiting. And she's big on going to the movie theater and getting popcorn and all that.

SO. Her, my parents and brother and I went to see The Book of Eli.

Ohmygee.

It was good. It was really good.
Im going to try and give a small review of it with no/little spoilers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, its Rated R, which I didnt know. Cause the "bad guys"..they do drop the "f bomb" and s word a few times and there is fighting with knives and guns and blood and chyea.
There were points I closed my eyes.
Uhm. But the main character? Loved him.

The story itself, the plot is great. Not that Im super into awards or anything, but I could see the movie at least being nominated for something down the road. well, if it gets enough attention.

Oh. And Mila Kunis is in it and at first I thought. Okay action movie. She's on of the few handful of girla actually in the movie. And yea that was true. BUT. She ends up playing this really nice role and..
I have to say..There's a point in the movie where her character just flips things around. And from that point on..the whole movie just goes in this direction you almost never thought would happen. It was really good. :)

Im not sure what else to say other than go see it. I really really liked it. It'll be hard to top this one for me this year. Heh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay. Thats over.
(The movie last night is why I didnt post yesterday, got home super late.)
Oh. And then today my cousin and his girlfriend came down and after lunch we rented a couple movies and watched Up together.
Ah. I adore Up

"I have just met you, and I love you"
Hehe.
Oh yea. My mom hadnt seen it yet, so that was nice.

Last thing.
Switchfoot.
Tv.
New Podcast.
In...I dont even know how many months. Heh.
So highlarious. Back with full epicness. Just watch. You'll laugh. trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment