Monday, January 11, 2010

Best...Show? Yes again. Castle/Firefly

Currently: watching Castle with my mom.

I really didn't have anything hugely important to post about about.

But why not mention Castle? Its one of those shows where I only started watching cause my mom does and i love the main actor.
He was Dr.Horrible and Firefly.

Wow. Six months I had just heard of shows. Now I love love love them.

Like..oh. The Halloween episode of castle

Opening scene.
[Music similar to the Firefly theme is playing. Castle enters dressed in a "Browncoat"-like outfit]
Alexis: What exactly are you supposed to be?
Richard Castle: Space cowboy.
Alexis: Ok, A: there are no cows in space. B: didn't you wear that like five years ago?
Richard Castle: So?
Alexis: So, don't you think you should move on?
Richard Castle: I like it.

*dies* I wish I could find a picture. He was wearing the same outfit he wore in Firefly.
Anywho.
Hm. I have some Firefly espisodes in my Hulu que. Rewatching? yes yes yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment