Thursday, March 18, 2010

Seriously? It has to be scheauled like that?

Warning: this post contains rantings about school. So don't be offended. or offend me. hehe :P
But seriously.


DDDDUUUUDDDDEEEEE.

I was on schedule and now I'm behind on homework again.

Im making a Google doc with the list of homework and tests and such for the rest of the semester so i stay better on track. (So if you want me to email it to you so you can see it and help me stay on track, let me know your email!)

I mean, okay, some little things are me not getting stuff done on time but really?!?!?

Like-why the crap are teachers making the midterm test the class after spring week???

I don't want to study on spring week! Ugh. *whine whine whine*

Well at least there's no real Midterm or Final for my Art and Drama classes.

My math class I can handle. Just need to finish an assignment or two in the next couple weeks and I'll let myself breath about it again.
(Why the Midterm is worth more than my final I really dont get. And tis annoying to do A LOT of homework when its only worth like 10%. Whatever)

But my health class??
I like that teacher, I really do.
But man is she packing it on with papers and projects and huge midterm and huge final. UGH UGH UGH.

Oh. And then I'm not only trying to do all this but also move up my finals for a trip at the end of May.
(Seriously praying for those two teachers to email me soon and let me move those finals around.)

Oy Vey.

If I wasn't already crazy, I'll be clinically insane soon.

*sigh* Alright. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment