Monday, August 23, 2010

and plans go BOOM.

I don't mean for this to be a venting, angry blog I don't.
Mostly because I can't make mine funny like Amylynne's.

But anyways.
Today was...is...ugh.
If not the worst day ever for me...it's been a big strong contender for the position.
It's at least been the worst day in a long while.

Im too frustrated to get details down but it's mainly to do with school and classes and not being able to take them.
It's like I was telling my mom.
I had this semester figured out. Totally figured out.
And then everything just kind of..fell apart the closer it got.

And I can't do anything about it.
It sucks.
And Im trying to be calm and just pray and let God handle it but I really don't get where my life is going right now.

I made plans and they erupted. But I can't move forward with my life and out of where I am with without at least plans.
I am deeply confused and annoyed.

Oi vey.

1 comment:

  1. Today was one of the worst days I've had in a long time as well. So many epic fails, and I feel like such a "Debbie Downer" today, cause I keep ranting on Facebook and Twitter (Although I try avoiding Twitter as much as possible when I'm upset. Ha). The only thing that went my way, is I found my iPod in the driveway when I got home.

    I hope everything gets resolved soon-I know I've said that already. And I'm still praying for you like I always do. :)

    ReplyDelete