Saturday, July 31, 2010

The beast is NOT soothed.

"Music soothes the savage beast"

Music=my mix of classical (Bach, Tchaikovsky, Cello stuff, Quartet stuff) and cello stuff (Zoe Keating, Unwoman, Apocalyptica)

The savage beast=my headache.

Except it isn't "sooth"-ing it. Ugh.

So, I know I havent written in a while. And that's why I am.

Im going through another weird time where I've mostly wanted to keep to myself and figure some things (emotions) out.

But I also wanted to talk about changes to my blog.
Yes, thats right.

I am going to try and start doing weekly posts.
Like every week, I find collections of tweets and quotes and pics and songs I like.
So one day every week I'll do a post of quotes and tweets and such. Mostly found from twitter other blogs, facebook, etc.

And then another post every week will be music-themed. Like I dunno, what I like best at the moment or whatever. Just, as my blog says it is, the ramblings of a music nerd.

I want to do more, like maybe what books im reading or whatever, but i can't decide.
So I want's your input. I don't care if you've read this one time, ten time, or 100 times, give me input. Seriously.

Oh yea. And changes to the blog itself. I've added things to side and such and then you can click buttons that say you like or hate my post or whatever.
I would love it if people would like y'know..comment..or hit the like button or whatever.
I like input and comments.
They are great.
Seriously, they are.

That's...mostly it. I expect you all to have a brain and figure out whats going on here.
LOVE YOU.

Okay.IneedtogochopoffapartofmyheadnowBYE.

1 comment:

  1. This is a random post from a random blogger. I clicked on your comment from Mary van Gil's blog.

    Did you actually chop off a part of your head? Please - you should do a post on THAT.

    I used to have a blog during high school. I kept it up quite regularly. But, when I went into university I deleted the whole thing. As a type of letting go. I recently started up a new blog. I'm not sure why - I think I just like the idea of documenting life. I'm also not that great of a writer, and I would love to become better.

    And, as far as input goes -- I always love hearing what other people are reading. And, I love what people are watching on tv (incase there is a new series I need to tvshack!) My friend does a blog of mainly pictures (as in a picture diary) which is pretty cool. Just remember - write as in no one is reading. Just you. That way you won't compare or think about the people that are reading it.

    That is all. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete