Monday, July 5, 2010

Its a cello case!

Okay.
I stumbled across this blog today.
And they had posted this video.
Its a 21st century commercial and it always gets my attention because..well...there's a cello case in it.

Heh.

And then I got linked to this video which is just..hilarious.
"the cello, slightly bigger with a spike at the bottom that kills you"


Hey!
I have a questrion for you all.
I feel like I should do set weekly posts.
Like one day a week do a post on music, and another day do a post of quotes and the like.
Thats all I can think of right now.

Ideas? comments? thoughts? What days I should do it?
Leave a comment, let me know. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOLz

    Eddie Izzard - FTMFW

    Honestly, regarding you question, I don't come enough here to really have a good feedback response.

    ReplyDelete