Sunday, July 25, 2010

musicians paint in silence

All I can do, if I feel this way, is trust that somewhere in the universe, there's a you that feels the same.

"A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence." -- Leopold Stokowski

Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers

What indeed can we imagine heaven to be but unimpeded obedience - C.S. Lewis

All persons entering a heart do so at their own risk


To wake up next to you. And confirm that the images I saw on the back of my eyelids seconds before, have all been made real.

You will hear it and no one else will, like your soul wears headphones and only it can hear the music

You might not always like me, the things I do or the way I do them. But these are my things, this is the way I do them and I am me

That’s why love is madness. It’s too easy to lose your mind when you lose your heart.

“I write to understand as much as to be understood.” – elie wiesel

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." ~ Anonymous

Love won't suddenly make every day ok. It won't change who you are. All love is, is love. And that's all it needs to be

I spend most of my nights outside, looking for ways to make you smile

“Not all who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien

"God cannot be found in noise and restlessness... We need silence to be able to touch souls." -Mother Teresa

"Whoso loves believes the impossible." -Elizabeth B. Browning,

Fine. Maybe I'm the puzzle. But you're still the pieces

All I can clearly remember is not a picture but a feeling.

Don't talk to me like you know me. Talk to me like you love me.

Late at night, when I am away from you, you are all I think about. And sometimes, even when I'm with you. I love you. So much.

"The world hurts. We live in fear and forget to walk with hope. But hope has not forgotten you." - Libba Bray

Being gifted doesn't mean you've been given something. It means, you have something to give

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." -Elie Wiesel

You are a drop of perfect in an imperfect world. And all I need, is a taste

It felt like two people meeting each other, after an entire lifetime of not meeting each other

But in the dark, stripped down, all that remains is you

"Love the person you are, not just the one you're trying to become"

This is where I love. In the heart of things, on the tips of waves

"In order to be heard, you must listen"

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius

I've had enough of consuming. I want to create.

If everybody understood your dream, it wouldn't be your dream, it would be theirs. Expect some confusion from friends.

"It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time." -J.S. Bach

“...anger wearies itself out and truth comes in.” - C.S. Lewis

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went "Oh there you are. I've been looking for you."

"Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eye refuses to see."–J.R.R. Tolkien

“We bring our ugliness, in both kinds, with us into the world, with it our destiny.” - C.S. Lewis

A diary is a long winded letter you write to an old person who used to be you.
I always wanted you. Even when I had you.


It's not about listening to the music. It's about getting up and dancing.

We should be listening to the silence

"The song doesn’t explain. The song witnesses.” E. Peterson

“I know now, Lord, why you utter no answer. You are yourself the answer. Before your face questions die away.” - C.S. Lewis

I do not think the forest would be so bright, nor love so sweet, if there were no danger in the lakes - C. S. Lewis

"You've never looked at someone who doesn't matter to God'”

The pride of my heart Makes me forget, It's not me but You who makes the heart beat, I'm lost without You."

No comments:

Post a Comment