Saturday, July 3, 2010

some poems don’t rhyme

“Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time you saw each other, it’s one day closer to the next time you will.”

“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.” ~Gilda Radner

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~ C.S. Lewis

You are the best parts of all the songs I love.

To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you- C.S.Lewis

Strip this bark. Carve a name and a heart into me. Please

A little lie is like a little pregnancy: it doesn't take long before everyone knows-C.S.Lewis

"In life, as in the dance, grace glides on blistered feet." -Alice Abrams

Your true soul is not a means to an end. The legacy of love will remain; these are the stories that stand the test of time -Jon Foreman

1 comment: