Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer isnt even over yet...

...and im starting to stress a little over school.

Oh yes, my school tag is back.
I can start registering for classes TODAY.
Which I should do.
Because there are a couple classes I dearly wish to take that tend to fill up really fast.

But while looking online at classes, I also looked at stuff I need to take to get my AA. All the Gen Ed "need to take" classes.

And now Im all torn.
Between what I want, and what I need.
And what I need depends on my major.

Should I stick with Gen Ed and take basic stuff? finish quickly?
Or stick on my route of figuring it out and take what interests me.
OI VEY.

I dunno my friends.
Im torn.

And I could go into how Im torn about a lot of thing sin life, how life is usually a split between wants and needs BUT its late.

I shall talk to friends/parents/counselor/God about this.

(but i always like advice. you can comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment