Friday, August 27, 2010

There's something in the water...

"..that makes me love you like I do"
Currently
: freaking ecstatic

So, this week, in short, was kind of hellish.
I had my classes 90% figured out last week and was hoping on good things.
It all fell apart Monday.
And right up until this morning, it's been a slow decline.

So I came back home from trying to crash a class and "napped"
Napping turned into staying curled up in bed all day.
Sign of my week? Maybe.

But I woke up..checked my e-mail...and it's all worked out.
Thank you God.

I have all the credits I need and there are no waiting lists and YAY.


So this weekend I'll start making schedules for myself for the semester and such and Ima make one for this blog.

But since I've been such a lamo at writing this month, I had an idea.

Im going to do a 30 day challenge type thing.
A meme.
A month of...Doctor Who.

So starting on Sept. So ... Wed? Yea.

Alrighty boys and girls. Be excited.
I am.

Life is good. Hope is good. Prayers work.

1 comment:

  1. I find Doctor Who makes everything better, and tends to be how I start writing...that or Being Human. Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete