Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ehhhh.

I can't sleep. Somehow this always solved by wrting or reading.

Whatev. So. I've been in a weird mood lately. Really kind unmotivated. I hate it cause when I came back from Oregon and then the new year started I was very into Ima gonna do this and this and this and then...I got sick.
What bugs me most about being sick is there is never a temperature and not throwing up. It's odd. I dunno. But even though I'm over it (mostly, I feel slighty icky), I'm still very unmotivated. Sleeping a lot. Not doing too much but being very excited to do small one a week things.
It scares me because this is kind of what I was like when I was going to counseling and on meds. I'd hate to think I'm anything like that girl again, you know?
But I think it's more kind of spiritual testing--mostly cause i did put my faith first in my life and whenever that gets a little stagnant, the rest of things tend to too. But I'm trying to just be hopeful and put on a good attitude.

But here's a song that, for whatever reason, makes me smile and feel soo much better everytime I hear it.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment