Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm not trying to be mean, but.../Food poisoning

Two things to talk about!

1.
I'm not trying to be mean, but...I'm really sick of all the inauguration crap.
It's not that I don't like Obama. Well, I mean, I really don't considering I'm republican and voted for McCain and all that's Obama does basically does just bugs me but it's not cause of that.
It's not because he's black. yes, I get that it's a big important piece of history. But, as my mom puts it, "and would there be this much coverage of it if it were the old white dude? no."
Maybe it's all the coverage and media. A lot of it seems to be coming from who's covering and talking and how much ya know? (again-really good site- HowObamaGotElected.com)
Maybe it's a combo of all it or just that I never really get into the political side of things.

And why should I? I've passed the high school courses that dealt with it. And yes, there are leaders in the church as in politics but there is no election. It is not like the world and countries and are filled with corruption rotted officials. And as good as our government (USA) was set up back in 1776, it's still not the best.

That's mostly all I had to say about that.

and...
2.
Food poisoning? Didn't happen to me..but it's in the news. Why am I blogging about it? The Salmonella poisoning is apparently coming from peanut butter.
So of course I don't have it, cause I don't eat peanut butter. Go me! Haha.


Okay I'm done. School tomorrow. and then getting to see "my youth" baptized. at least some of them. I miss those kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Food poisoning from Peanut Butter? Never heard that before.

    And I agree with the Obama stuff. No one would really care so much if it were McCain. My dad says that we're lucky to be around to see such an historical moment. Took up half of the news today. I'm sure if I was in the US I'd be sick of hearing all the inauguration stuff too.

    ReplyDelete