Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'll find you in the ashes that remain

'Cause I'm burnin'
Yeah, I'm burnin'
And I know I'm gonna blister in these flames
So I'll stay here
'Till this smoke clears
And I'll find you in the ashes that remain

Used to be that I could say
My faith was one arm's length away
From any flame that ever felt too warm

Asked for matches, but I recieved
A gallon full of gasoline
Now my cozy campfire days are gone
Burnin'-Nichole Nordeman

Oh dear. 5 days since my last post. We must fix this.

Not that my life is crazy-it just takes interesting turns.

Last night I went with my mom downtown. My dad does plane models for a hobby and has this monthly meeting.
So me and mom went and shopped at goodwill for 10 minutes before it closed.
I found the cutest belt and a bag to use for when I go to the beach this summer. the one I use daily-No. I don't want sand in that one. and then we found Padres stuff. So I technically have two new shirts. And a baseball cap. aha.
And then I was able to practice driving around a mostly empty parking lot for a good hour. Even practiced parking. Turns out-pretty good at it. But I dunno, it was empty.
It was funny-these two guys wanted to skateboard and like kept watching me everytime I drove in a circle around the lot and up and down the lanes.
And then we stopped by Jeck in th Box so i could ge those mini-churro thing's. omogosh love em. my sweet tooth has been aching and not eating chocalote is like torture to it. But its good for me.

And then today. See-my and a couple of my friends have not been on best terms. So they picked me up and we went to a friend's house. the couple that runs our college group. And the wife sat down with us and acted as a mediator and we took turns talking about things are bugging us and all that.
We came to an understanding and middle ground.
It was hard. I felt like my voice would break but we all got a lot from it. Lately I've felt like crying from being hurt but today I coul cry from relief. Like a weight has been lifted you know?

Other than that-I'm super-excited for tomorrow. I play cello in worship. It feels big to me because this will be the last time for who knows how long.
Next month I start teaching Children's Church (6-11 yr olds). I'm excited, but nervous. I know its gonna be fun.
And the months I'm off I'll be doubling up on doing media. Taking a break from worship team. I feel like a break and am not too excited about trying to work it out with a new mucis pastor that is coming in next month. *sigh*
Whatever.
Just have to trust God on it.
And then later I'm doing some yard work to work towards a cruise I'm going on with my college group in May. Woot!
And then a Big Daddy Weave concert.
Crazy weekend right?

Right now, I'm filling out this application for this store. ah I need a job. And to do stuff this week.
I need serious motivation.
I'm praying that I get done what i need to.
Anyways. Bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment