Monday, March 2, 2009

And I need Your love to carry me bye, bye, bye, bye, bye

All I need is Your love
To come and fill this heart of mine
My heart is a desert that has gone dry
And I need Your love to carry me bye, bye, bye, bye, bye
To carry me bye, bye, bye, bye, bye
To carry me bye
All I Need-Shawn McDonald

If the person you liked, kissed another girl what would you do?

Be either more or less confused. and freaked out.

What dressing do you put on your salad ?
Nothing. I eat it dry unless it's caesar and then use caesar dressing

When was the last time you teared up, but didn't cry?
everyday. lol
Uhm..last night.

Does it bother you when people respond with one word?
Depends. Do you think anyone is lying to you right now?
I really really hope not.

Now whats bothering you?
Myself.

When was the last time you felt your heart drop into your stomach?
a lot of times in this past week.

Whats subject do you have a hard time understanding?
English. the writing and reading I get but I get way too lost in the terms even if I understand them. Same with science. I can eventually understand how some of it works but I cant memorize terms for crap.

What’s on your list of things to do?
Clean. Think. Make decisions. Go places. get things done.
Whats one thing you want to learn by the end of the year?
How to play a Bach solo on my cello

Are you anyone' s first love?
I have no clue. If the person you last kissed, needs you at 3:00am would you be there?
My cat? yes.

Could you see yourself with someone forever?
I could. I just cant see their face that clearly.

Do you trust people?
To a point.

Do you have strange dreams?
Almost every night.
Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I do. So you'd think I'd be smiling right?
What was the highlight of your week?
My birthday.
When is the next time you will kiss someone?
God only knows.

How long is your hair?
Mid-back. I need to trim it for dead ends but I'm still letting it grow.
Last movie you watched?
The Other Boleyn Girl
Are you obnoxious?
Lol. yes.
When was the last time something really bothered you?
Yesterday.

Why is your relationship status the way it is?
I need it to be this way for a while. I want it to be.

But I hate that no one seems to support me being this way.

Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Yes. If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
The time between winter and spring.
You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
nose. or my other cartilage.

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
Either...
a) A cello on my left forearm with words making up the outline of the instrument
or
b) two huge wings on my back.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Mhm

Do you like the ocean?
more and more

What woke you up this morning?
Dreams.

Do you wear glasses?
not since freshman year.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
7:30 ish.
I was tired.

Are you picky about who you give your number to?
Not really. its usually someone who needs it.
Could you go a month without cursing?
Probably.

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Propel grape water.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Essentially yes. But a lot of situations have changed.

Do you think you are a good person?
for the most part.

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
yup.
Have a dream last night?
I've forgotten it but yes.
What are you listening to?
Gone-TobyMac
Do you think Obama will be killed?
as in assassinated? no.

Do you speak more than 6 languages?
I wish.

How do you feel about your hair?
It grows too slow and gets dead-ends too quick

Did you get anything off your chest today?
Mhm

Would you date someone 8 years older?
there's like a .001% of that happening. But you never know.

Will next weekend be a good one?
Mmmm...we will see.
Its the weekend after I'm thinking more about.
Anything interesting happen this week?
Most interesting week of my life.
Has someone ever licked your cheek or forehead?
LOL. yes.

Last person to upset you?
someone close to me

Would you go out with someone right now if they asked?
Ahhh. I dont know. Maybe. Maybe not.

Did you sing at all today?
Am right now
What side of a heart do you draw first?
Left.

Weed, alcohol, pills or cigarettes?
Ew.None.

Last awkward moment?
This whole past week.
Who do you find yourself crushing on currently?
this boy.

Have you ever fallen backwards down a set of stairs?
Mhm

Name someone close to you who smokes cigarettes?
Grandma Heintz.

Name 3 things that everyone knows about you:
crazy hair, Switchfoot Fam, cello

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
More than often I let them go. And then sometimes run out to get them back.
Do you still live at home?
Heck yes.

Last time you smiled?
Yesterday morning.

Would you go a month without washing your hair to save a loved one?
Only to save someone.

Would you cry if you found out you were pregnant?
Yes. And freak out.
Have you had the best night of your life?
I'd like to think that night is still on its way.

Do you think your current pets will be alive ten years from now?
I really really really hope so. My first cat lived that long.
When was your last bubble bath?
Within the last few months

Where is your pet right now?
By my feet sleeping.

Name five things you did last night?
hung with Karen and Julie and their boys, took pictures, played speed, had convo, read about Pluto

How many kids do you have?
One. He's furry though.
Have you ever been in love?
Many times. Just not always with a person...
Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
Worse.
What color is your hair?
Dark brown

Have you ever been teased really bad?
Constantly.
Do you have your tonsils and wisdom teeth?
tonsils yes, wisdom teeth no.

If you read all that, I'll make you a cookie.
And find a way to get it to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment