Saturday, May 23, 2009

"All the roads lead back to you"

"And I don't care if anyone knows what we are going through,
Cause all the roads lead back to you
On and on and on we pray
We can break into a brighter day

If there's one thing that I know to be true
Its that Im in love with you, Its that Im in love with you"
On and On-Mat Kearney


Currently: Listening to Mat Kearney's "City of Black and White" on here while watching for my Princess Tutu vids to load.
(I'm in love with the song On And On. I must buy this album)
(Tutu is an anime my friend has gotten me slightly addicted to. I'm in love with it, really)

So. Maybe getting a eBay account wasn't the smartest idea. You basically need Paypal to pay for the stuff and I just got an email saying I was denied for Paypal due to no credit. Eh, I'll just use my moms account.
Yes, I need to get a credit card, buy like one thing, pay it off and never use the card again.

Maybe when I get the stable paying job, ya know?

Thats really not all I have to talk about.

On Wed I got my face clawed. Heh. My cat's tail had been sore like..ever. and I guessed I picked him up wrong and he went berserk and clawed my left cheek. I let him go to see blood on shirt..his blood. Now he has this spot on his tail thats been bloody and pussy and draining for a couple days. It's gross.
My face isnt that great either. Im fine, it just hurts. I can deal.

Oh, but yesterday (Okay its after midnight-Thursday) I went to Disneyland. After many calls and IMs it was my mom, my friend Mary, and me. We got there-parked. My mom ended up going of and buying a shirt my aunt wanted to get when she was here last month and Mary and me went on Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and then Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. As much fun as Splash is, I had more fun on Thunder. But maybe that had something to do with with singing Doe-A-Deer at the top of our lungs the second half of the ride.
Heh.
We are music geeks. Love it. Embrace it. We do.

Left the park and met up with mom and my friend Tom who lives up there (and I've seen like every month since Feb this year, quite fun) and went across the street to IHOP for lunch. Played BS with the deck of cards I had in my purse while we waited for our food. And then ate, talked. I think I ate like half of mine and then watched as the rest of them proceeded to finish it for me. Aha. I really dont ever get that hungry.
We were going to try and have my mom give Tom the ticket she had so he could get in but i guess the ticket is read as a re-entry or whatever and he didnt have his hand stamped so no go. Oh well. he's told me i'm coming back in august for his birthday. So . Heh. Whatever.
Mom came back in.
Went on Star Tours, Astro Blaster, and then into the Innoventions building where there's like ...too much to do. Heh. Really. We were going to do Space Mountain but it was closed temp. and then the line for Nemo Submarine was 30 mins so we decided against it. Then went to Teacups (Matterhorn line was horrendisly long), and then Jungle Cruise and decided to call it a day.
We got off the freeway in Santa Ana area I think ( I could be very wrong on that) and stopped and ate inside a Taco Bell that played Oldies Songs that all three of us sang along with.
Dropped Mary at home, me and mom went home and while she stayed up for a bit doing laundry, I vegged for a bit and went to my room and crashed.
So glad I did dishes before we left.

It was fun. Many memories to be remembered. Oh. and we all forgot our digital cameras so now I have two polaroids with 13 pictures left on each before I develop them.
Im thinking either beach day or just taking pictures at church. Or something.

These are the days I actually have a life.
well, cruise next weekend. Im excited. I need to finish my school stuff(paperwork) done though.

No comments:

Post a Comment