Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My hair is in braids. I like the simplicity.

Currently: Feeling accomplished.

I stopped being all procrastination pro and turned in my paperwork. The counselor wasn't there but the guy at the front desk helped me. I'm an official May 09 grad. I'll get my stuff sometimes in June since I have to miss the ceremony on Friday.
Then me and mo headed to the main college campus. was going to tae math placement and realized I need an ID, then headed over over section to get said ID, but had to go to car to get my CA ID. Bah. Got ID, went back to testing center 10 minutes too late. but was told in good assurance what math test I should take and can com back tomorrow morning. Went to admisions,signed u for English 100, Philosophy 100, and Business Tech 100 (Typing online class.). Went over to student services and paid for it. Then me and mom got chick-fil-a and went home to see if my cat came ack.
He's been inside for a couple days now and escaped out my brother's window this morning.

ah. I feel good.
I'll probably head over tomorrow and get my books and take that test and then at noon, my entire college group is meeting up and we're driving down to San Diego to leave on....a cruise!!!
Eep Im excited. the cruise is stopping in catalina. (Was Ensanada, but Pig Flu scare derouted that).
The only thing Im worried about is that I keep dreaming that I forget my bathing suit. So weird.

Alright, well I need to pack and get whatever else. I need to make a list of what I need. Those always help.

No comments:

Post a Comment