Sunday, May 3, 2009

Me...a fangirl? Never.

currently : listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuAkplsJZeg

Did you know...Evanescence's album The Open Door is a really good soundtrack to the like, last 1/3 of New Moon?
Haha. Really and truly.

I'm rereading the series. and honestly, I don't like the movie that much anymore. It's good but...I don't know. Maybe I'm book nerd. Maybe I like imagining my own Edward in my head.

...I sound like a fangirl. Eeep.

I do have something else to blog about about. That, oh coincidentally New Moon inspired me about.
But my thoughts arnt complete on it. *Sigh* 'm tired. the last couple of weeks have been long, but good. I don't think I'm ever going to be fully rested. My life is changing. More and more stuff to do every time I turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment