Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life Inspires me.

Im going to the beach tomorrow.
:D
Again.

But for now. Enjoying some tweets/quotes Ive been collecting.
Oh, I also changed the layour on blog. ISNT IT PRETTY?????


"Do you not know that our soul is composed of harmony?" -Leonardo da Vinci

"My heart is in motion for the rhythm inside you"

"I think of myself as more of a lover rather than a fighter, but sometimes you have to fight for what you love." - Jon Foreman.

Long live the dark horses.

"It's a strange consolation - In our dizzy and breathless race for happiness, to find that you will never outrun the horizon."

Love helps to make us generous and courageous, it
opens our eyes not only to the beauty of the beloved but to all beauty - C.S.Lewis


I thought I had more.
But thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment