Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What I have been doing, What I am going to do

I know I havent been here lately much.

Ive been busy.

But Ive been having fun.

And in the past, these fun times and stories that I have tot tell would be written here.
But now...now they are stories to be told in person, to be written in letters and books, to be passed on word of mouth.

I guess Im taking the same route that Anne Jackson is taking.
Be quiet.

Contemplating a lot on my own life and seeing how its changing, where its going exactly.

Because honestly, it feels like its changing route every week now.

Part of me wishes I knew where I'll be in the few months of my life, where I'm headed...

..but I also like the flexibility and unexpectedness of it.
I am completely trusting God lately.
Doing what I know in my heart is right.
Doing my best to follow what I should be doing.


BUT.
I will tell you what Im doing this weekend.
Switchfoot is playing at the Del Mar Fair tomorrow and then they have their Bro-Am on Saturday.
I work the merch tomorrow.

Y'all should follow twitter.com/SwitchfootBroAm for the weekends events.
(cause there is also and Auction on Friday and afterparty later on Saturday)

Course. There is always on my own twitter account too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment