Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It really isn't THAT complicated.

I was browsing around online and between finding and getting more cello music and squeeing over Doctor Who finale things, I kept stumbling across people's facebooks and seeing that relationship status.
"Its complicated"

And...I had to laugh.
Which is probably mean of me. I mean, my own relationship is complicated in its own various ways.

But..thats the point, all of our relationships, even our non-romantic ones, are complicated in one form or another.

Do we all just walk around going "oh. its complicated. you wouldnt get it". NO.

But it just makes me laugh because...life is so..simple.
Really.
We live. we love.
The whole point of life is to love and serve God and thats just so simple.

The way god designed it.
But we are SO human and we just..complicate things.
Oh yes, its us who mess it all up.

But my real point? You relationship is not THAT complicated.
At least...no more than anybody else's.

Maybe its a just a combination o us saying friends are our siblings and jokingly being married to one of them or something.
Maybe its just laziness.

But its something that irks me because..we're the one's who complicate it.

Most things in life are so easy and simple and we just assume something or do something one way or the other and things just get...complicated.
Oh that word.

Okay Im done now.

(And now to about boyfriend and I. Probably in a way that isnt right since I should tell people in person. OH WELLS. Its complicated because we're long distance and met online originally. But I dont focus on that. We've meet in person and work hard at staying together. I only focus on that fact that we are together and are good together and love each other. SO THERE.)

2 comments:

  1. We're "complicated?" How so, my darling wife? What is so weird to be "married" to your "brother?" Hehe.

    ReplyDelete