Monday, June 28, 2010

Oi vey.

I have been saying Oi.
A lot.

And while at first I thought it was from talking to certain friends, I also realized it couldv'e been from watching Doctor Who.

But honestly, esp this morning, I had multiple Oi moments.

First off.
I got sunburned at the Bro-Am Saturday. Nothing I havent dealt with before but it hurts and its just..bleh.
My mom was putting aloe/burn stuff on me this morning and shes all "oh no. there are blisters. this is third degree sunburn"
OI.

Cause thats JUST what I wanted to hear.

Next:
My friend procrastinated on buying tickets for Comic-Con or finding a way to get in for free.
And more tickets were posted today but he had work and was calling me, having me sit here and trying to figure it out.
I could not figure it out.
I was looking at wrong things and then it said it was sold out and just...
Oi.

In the end, I was able to buy his pass for it and all but..Oi oi.

And THEN.
Anberlin has an album coming out in September.
They posted a new song/video early today on twitter.
And the twitvid wouldnt work for me.
I think I was literally saying "OI!" to the computer every five minutes.

In the end, yes it got resolved. The thing finally let me login and watch it and then someone was nice enough to post it on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of9U3aGUyvU


so, in short.
My new favorite word is Oi.
and while a lot of things this morning started out frustrating and bad..some good has come back with it.

Well...not the sunburn. not yet. It should tan over soon.

Whats your favorite word?

3 comments:

  1. *Pouts*

    ... I did not procrastinate. Even if I tried to purchase the pass five months ago, I wouldn't be able to. They sold out of the 4-day-passes in November of last year. And you know I have been trying to get a free pass for a while now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm. my favorite word. well lately it's been "poo." or "ah noodles!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom- heh. we already discussed this over skype.

    Lee- ahahaha. poo.

    ReplyDelete