Sunday, November 22, 2009

I thought this was my work hazard. Grr

Currently: attempting to eat. Ehehe. I shouldnt say attempt, Ive actually *been* eating.

I made a joke when I got my babysitting job. That getting sick and being sick and all that fun stuff was my work hazard.

Due to..life..I havent been scheduled to work the past two weeks. And of course, I got sick.

By not working.

Bah. Its mostly just a sinus head cold and kinda flu-ishy and I think its all but gone, but its still annoying.

This morning I had coffee to override the knock-out medicine I took last night. The medicine didnt wear off till noonish and THEN the coffee kicked in. I was like a ADD squirrel afternoon. Just getting distracted by shiny things.

HEHEH.

Eh. I shouldnt complain. Life is good. I mean, Im doing good at school, I do have a job (as irregular and minimal hours as it is), my familys good, my friends rock, I get to see to see Switchfoot this weekend.

Yes, I have sooo so so much to be thankful for this week.

But I hate being sick and it always seems to override everything.
So tired.
But I have homework to do. Meh. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment