Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rambling-bamblings of a tired person.

Currently: happy my mom is home from her vacation.

Hi blog.
Im sorry I havent posted.
I blame my busy life.
Well, not my busy life really, just my lack of motivation after being busy.

You see, cause, yes, homework and school and church and my family and friends and (esp lately) Switchfoot but its more being way too tired and not wanting to sit and do anything that I blame my no posts on and I have been writing in my journal just not here cause i really have been crazy inspired lately and i life run on sentences so this is becoming one and im really really really tired right now.

Heh.

Also. This new Switchfoot video slightly freaks me out.
I mean-I think its just the close up shot of Jon at the beginning. He looks like a creeper.

But other than that I like it. I mean. Romey on accordion?=WIN
And I love seeing all the guys sing with Jon.
I really do love that song.

BTW YOU SHOULD GO THE NEW ALBUM IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.

Alright. homework time.

No comments:

Post a Comment