Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello November, Hello Hurricane. Cello Solo.

Currently: really sleepy. and listening to http://unwoman.bandcamp.com/album/the-keys

Okay. So a heads up. this post is mostly about Switchfoot. So run away now if you want.

Lets start with album news, yes?
8 more days. well, 7 days and *looks at clock* 18 minutes. I pre-ordered mine and am hoping it comes early. Even if only by a day.
But, the album is streaming on myspace. I refuse. I paid for the collectors edition set and I am making the day I get special by listening to then, yes I am!!

Although I have been listening to the previews on their site and uhm... *loves*. Seriously.
Ive never been this excited for anything. I want my copy of the album to be here now already.

Concerts. Its annoying how much they play locally and I have to miss. This next Sunday they'll be in El Cajon and I didn't buy tickets before they sold out and I have no way there. boo. And then the 11th they'll be in West Hollywood and the day after they're playing the Jimmy Kimmel show-WHICH I got free tickets to but had to give up cause I have no way there.

Boo. Again.

But I have a ticket to the Anaheim show the day after Thanksgiving. So. I should count my blessings. Heh. (and yes-I want to go the the Ventura show the day after that but-its becoming harder and harder to figure out how i'll do it...)

Hm.What else. I dont know. My life is Switchfoot-packed. Esp this month.

Other than switchfoot??? Well, school. Which I finally caught up on reading today. I think Ill be caught up with everything by the end of this week.
Work-been pretty. Wish I had more hours, but I can only babysit and get paid so much (If you're reading this and have a job for me-TELL ME!!)
Church-love it. It fills my life. Though Im getting an idea of why many people avoid volunteering for multiple things in the church. Heh.

I dont know what else.

Oh. Because it made me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment