Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I need constant soundtracking

Currently: refreshing twitter and facebook to continually see Mess Of Me stuff. =)

Everyone that knows me, knows I love music. I almsot constantly have it playing.

I love soundtracks. I love making playlists.

But sometimes-it doesnt matter to me unless I can share it with others.

SO.

Musical post here.



First artist up? A continuation from last post-Switchfoot has the new Mess of Me video and I have posted up on the "current" line. Watch the video, rate it, fav it, comment. Please =D
We're really trying to get this video go big within the next 24 hours, and we jsut need some help from where we already have it at.



Second-Zoe Keating.
Now I actually found her on twitter. she's one of those "people you should follow". I think I only followed cause she's a cellist. ANYWAYS.
There are three of her tracks FREE on last.fm
Sun Will Set
Legions (War)
Exurgency

Honestly, exurgency is what made me fall in love and go buy her two albums on amazon. I love her stuff.


Next. Another cellist. Unwoman.
I found her through Zoe Keating on twitter. It was like the other nite she poste her site link so I went. She only has two albums and she sings while playing but holy moly is she good.
I went like two days just listening to her stuff.
http://unwoman.bandcamp.com/
im still debating over what I want to buy from her. there's options
NOTE-her covers of Hurt and House of the Rising Sun are incredible. Her original stuff is awesome too. Im very very into it.



And lastly.
Glee.

Normally, Im not into what the hype is, but I love love love this show. Maybe cause its all musical and reminds me of the kids I hung out with in high school. I dunno.
But I usually watch it on Hulu-depending on the week and if Ive been working or not.

Okay-the next bit may or may not have spoilers. Its mostly just about the songs though.
Last week-Now, Im not a huge Neil Diamond fan.
My mom and brother are.
but this last week? Puck sang "Sweet Caroline"
oooohhh I have a new obsession. Heh.
And the week beofre (or the week before that) Quinn sang "You Just Keep Me Hangin On"
Its really.
Im so amused amazon already has volume 1 of season 1 soundtrack up. They do THAT many songs.

LOVE IT.

Alright. I gotta me some homework done.
You?
You check out the music I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment