Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful for

Currently: trying not to eat while smelling the Turkey being cooked. Mmmmm. and listening to this. (Go buy it. Now!)

Happy Thanksgiving All!!
(25 things that...)
I am thankful for
-God. A merciful, loving, forgiving, omniscient God

-My family. A crazy and weird family, but I would go even more insane without them

-My friends. They understand me better than I do sometimes

-My church family. There's a reason I travel at least an hour every Sunday

-My college group. They are crazy people let me tell you, but everybody needs some crazy people in their life.

-My school. To have my world flipped upside down during high school, expectaions taken away, and still be going somewhere that Im happy with, yea.

-My boardies. Its not just the shared love of Switchfoot, but how we connect and understand each other. And having a group of friends at concerts helps. :)

-Weekends. Sleeping in. Yay.

-Having a job. Even when the hours and pay are minimal, its still something to see money in your bank account and buy concert tickets by yourself.

-Switchfoot. The lyrics that I understand and can sing meaning, the amazing talented music, having a cellist at local shows, the concerts with amazing moments, a band of 5 great guys. Thats just the tip of the iceberg people.

-Music. Me live without it? No thank you

-My cello. My wooden baby, the thing I pour my soul into when I play it. Yes.

-My cat. My furry baby. Its not just my love of animals and cats, but the fact that Im lucky enough to have had him his whole life. To have this creature since I was 16 who loves me no matter what.

-Writing. It keeps me sane

-My best friends. If my friends get me, these people make me.

-Love

-Honesty

-Turkey. esp my mom being willing to go and get white turkey just for me. Yay.

-Not being depressed. I been through low moments in my life. Its nice to see the sunny side of things and have to try hard for it.

-Not having to wear shoes most places I go

-having my own room

-Tchaikovsky. His music may give me weird dreams, but it some of my favorite stuff

-hair.

-knowing Im young and have a lifetime to experience things like travel.

-books, reading.

-being the one to take pictures and not be in them most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment